Here’s 9 questions you can ask to identify what you need to do differently.
Click to Listen
9 questions to ask:
- Am I genuinely enthusiastic about what I am teaching?
- Have I clearly communicated what I expect of students?
- Do I intentionally arouse curiosity in my students?
- Do I sometimes change the program, timetable or lesson location to re-engage students’ attention?
- Am I making the content relevant?
- Am I generous with encouragement?
- Do I give the students opportunities to be involved?
- Do I regularly use a variety of teaching strategies?
- Am I a good example of an engaged learner?
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe: