Great teachers know how to rest. They know how to take a break. To take time for themselves. To self care. To rejuvenate.
I’m not talking just about holidays (although they are super fun), I’m also talking about taking breaks throughout your day and your week. Taking 5 minutes to have a cuppa. Going for a 10 minute walk. Listening to your favourite song. Doing something to break up your day so that you can rest and rejuvenate.
Here’s a quick 5 step process to help you take a break:
- Step 1: Give yourself permission
- Step 2: Put it in your calendar
- Step 3: Commit to doing it
- Step 4: Do it
- Step 5: Realise you will get better over time
Click to Listen
- Post: Why You Should Give Yourself A Break
- Podcast: Why You Should Give Yourself A Break [Podcast]
- Post: Your Words Create Your World
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe: