Do you currently have a challenging student or group of students that are hard to manage?
Are your classroom management strategies working, even with those challenging students?
Are you fed up with:
- the talker (who just never shuts up)
- the distracter (who takes everyone else off task)
- the know-it-all (who just won’t get it), or,
- the under miner (who scowls and makes it even harder for you)?
Last week, I received yet another email from a teacher who feels like they’ve hit a wall with dealing with challenging behaviour.
You’ve probably noticed that at this time of year, managing challenging students can be even harder (and even more important to get it right).
Starting next Wednesday, I’m going to share with you the most important things you need to know to be an outstanding classroom manager.
In this first session of the 4-part webinar series, you’ll discover:
- how to find your own true classroom management style
- how to organise your classroom to facilitate learning
- the importance of classroom culture
- management strategies that actually work (and can be immediately implemented)
PLUS when you register, you receive the Classroom Management Super Pack ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! Yes, 10 audio sessions, workbook and certificate (around 5 hours of additional PD) is my gift to you.
Register for this Fast-Track Webinar Series super quickly as places are filling up fast. Simply click the link below:
P.S. This webinar series will show you how to adjust your style and management habits to effectively deal with those challenging students. And spaces are filling up fast.