Do you have a tricky student or group of students that you are finding hard to manage?
Do you need to ‘revamp’ your classroom management skills?
Are your current classroom management strategies actually working for you?
Maybe you’ve had enough of:
- the student who never stops talking
- the student who keeps answering you back
- the student who just won’t comply with your instructions
- the student who you just can’t seem to get through to
I get asked about classroom management all the time, as recently as yesterday – a teacher wanting to improve her classroom management skills.
And at this time of year, you’ve probably noticed that your classes are a bit more rowdy and perhaps a bit harder to manage.
Tomorrow (Tuesday), I’m going to share with you the most important things you need to know to engage your students, manage your class and remain calm and confident. (And if you can’t make the webinar live, no probs, you can access the recording and slides any time that suits you. Perfect.)
In this webinar you’ll discover:
- how to find your own true classroom management style
- how to organise your classroom to facilitate learning
- the importance of classroom culture
- management strategies that actually work (and can be immediately implemented)
Plus when you register, you’ll receive a bunch of bonuses.
Register for this Classroom Management Made Easy webinar super quickly as places are filling up fast. Simply click the link below:
See you on the webinar.
P.S. This webinar will show you how to be a good classroom manager, with all students, in all classes (and how to enjoy yourself at the same time).