It’s nearly the end of the school year and many teachers are counting down the days until it’s all over.
It’s that time of year when perhaps you might be feeling a bit overwhelmed, a bit tired, and lacking in direction. Perhaps you might even be feeling that you’ve lost your passion for teaching.
Click to Listen
Here’s 6 questions you can ask to help get your passion back, and get you back on track.
- Why did I choose this profession?
- What a-ha moments have I had along the way?
- When specifically have I felt motivated and passionate?
- At what point/s has my passion started to dwindle?
- Who inspires me and why?
- What are five things I can be grateful for?
- Post: 10 Helpful Reminders To Avoid Overwhelm
- Podcast: Passion [PODCAST]
- Post: Lost Your Heart For Teaching?
- Post: How To Put The Spring Back In Your Step
- Post: The Power Of Gratitude
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe: