Consistency is the secret to great classroom management, it gives every child the opportunity to succeed, and creates a supportive learning environment.
Click to Listen
Here’s 3 ways you can be consistent:
- Do what you say you are going to do.
- Plan and follow regular routines.
- Be ‘predictable’ in your emotional responses.
- Resource: Classroom Management Super Pack [Digital]
- Post: How To Tackle Teacher Paperwork
- Post: 10 Helpful Reminders To Avoid Overwhelm
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe: