A negative and critical colleague can suck the life and energy out of everyone around them and this is especially difficult if you have to work directly with them.
Click to Listen
Here’s six strategies for you to deal with this negative and critical person.
- Choose to remain positive
- Have low expectations
- Confront where appropriate
- Don’t take it personally
- Distance yourself emotionally and, if possible, physically
- Be careful with your words.
- Episode 8 – How To Have A Difficult Conversation
- Episode 5 – 7 Beliefs To Rediscover Happiness At Work
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe: