The new year gives you a clean slate to leave the past behind and focus on the future. The new year represents hope. Make this year really count and make it your best.
Click to Listen
Here’s 25 ways to get the most out of this year.
- Be grateful
- Plan extra family time
- Write hand written thank you notes
- Create a vision board
- Schedule time just for yourself
- Plan that trip/activity you’ve always wanted to do
- Change your daily routine
- Start exercising
- Eat right
- Go to a conference or seminar
- Write your top ten goals and put them somewhere you will see them every day
- Get more productive
- Take charge of your calendar
- Get up an hour earlier
- Go to bed an hour earlier
- Find a mentor
- Let go of other people’s opinions
- Get a new hairstyle or bust out with a new outfit
- Schedule a regular date night with your partner
- De-clutter your home
- Do something that scares you. And overcome it.
- Book in the doctor/dentist appointment you’ve been avoiding
- Volunteer your time for a good cause
- Intentionally take time to relax
- Love yourself.
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe: