#09: How To Reflect On This Year: 5 Questions [Podcast]
Wow, another year has almost passed. I love this time of year – the exhilaration of welcoming in a new year. I have found myself already reflecting on this year and also looking forward to the new year. Today, I want to focus on reflecting on this past year. It’s essential that we do that before we start moving into the new year.
Find yourself a nice quiet place and take some time, maybe with a cuppa, to write down your answers to these questions:
- What did you love about this year?
- What themes kept recurring throughout the year?
- What are you most proud of?
- What’s missing from the last year, as you look back?
- What are the big ‘lessons’ you’ve learned this year?
Website – Michael Hyatt – www.michaelhyatt.com
Post – Change Your Tomorrow In 60 Seconds Today
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe: