My husband, Rohan, is an amazing man, and among the many things he does brilliantly, he is an outstanding executive and business coach. Recently he shared a coaching principle with me which I found very liberating. He said, “State it how you want it.” In other words, tell the truth. So often, we aren’t truly honest and we ‘beat around the bush’ when telling someone what we think or what we desire. The “state-it-how-you-want-it” principle empowers you to be clear about what you want. Clear and focused, not bossy and demanding.
I am currently planning for 2010 and would like to know how I can best serve you as an educator. I have some questions for you:
- What resources would you like to see developed?
- What CDs/DVDs could I prepare that would really help you?
- What topics would you like more information around?
- What kind of seminars would you like to attend?
- What are some seminar topics you would like to participate in?
- What are the main challenges you face as a teacher?
State it how you want it!
Tell me what you want!
Simply contact me here and tell me what you’d like to see from me in 2010.
Enjoy the journey, and more importantly,
Enjoy the moments.