Upcoming FREE webinar with my Mum.
An amazing teacher and THE reason I became a teacher.
For the very first time I am going to be doing a free webinar with my Mum. Yep, my mum. She is a passionate and experienced teacher herself and she is the reason I became a teacher. In this FREE webinar we are going to share Lessons Learned From A Lifetime Of Teaching. Places are seriously limited so get in quickly.
I filmed this super short video with my Mum (and my daughter Zarriah). At the very end you’ll hear my 2 year old little boy Maddox say “See you on the webinar”. He really wanted to be involved LOL. #keepingitreal
In this exciting webinar you’ll discover:
- how to positively impact every student you teach
- strategies for experiencing the joy of making a difference
- why teaching is a vocation, not a job
- the importance (and joy) of being a lifelong learner
- how easy it is to laugh every day
|Date:||Wednesday 29th October, 2014|
|Time:||4:00pm or 8:00pm AEDT|