Working with someone who is lazy can be incredibly frustrating and challenging.
A lazy colleague who doesn’t fulfil their responsibilities is hard to work with and their poor work ethic can influence the entire team as well as make it hard for others to fulfil their roles and responsibilities with excellence. The talkative coworker never shuts up, the negative co-worker saps your strength, and the lazy co-worker just irritates you to the core.
Click to Listen
So what do you do if you have to work alongside a lazy person?
Here’s 5 things you can try:
- Stay focused.
- Get your facts straight.
- Ask yourself: Ignore or confront?
- Don’t tell tales, tattle or dob on them to your boss.
- Keep taking charge of your attitude.
- Post: The Talkative Co-Worker
- Podcast: The Talkative Co-Worker #1
- Podcast: The Talkative Co-Worker #2
- Post: How To Have A Difficult Conversation
- Podcast: How To Have A Difficult Conversation
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe: